|Pay methods||PayPal, Money Order/Certified Check, Personal Check, Cash on Delivery, VISA/Mastercard, American Express|
|Ships from||Milford, CT 06460|
|Ships to||United States and Canada|
|Shipping dimensions||20 lbs|
|Shipping paid by||Buyer Pays|
|Original accessories||Remote Control, Box, Manual|
CD200 CD PLAYER (SILVER) in Mint condition
Stereophile Recommended Component
Atoll’s flagship CDP utilizing a Phillips VAM1202 mechanism with vibration absorbing build, 160 VA toroïdal Transformer for audio output stages, 15VA Transformer for digital section, Specific regulation for converter, Burr-Brown PCM1794 converter, 24bits/192 kHz, 8x over sampling, 129dB dynamic range, 129dB signal to noise ratio, differential current outputs, Current/Voltage converters designed with discrete bipolar A-class biased transistors and full discrete differential A-class biased output stage.
• Pure audio transport from Phillips VAM1202
• 160 VA toroidal transformer dedicated to output stages.
• 15 VA transformer dedicated to digital stages.
• 7 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter.
• BURR-BROWN PCM1794 converter
• 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
• 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
• Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
• Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
• CD text
• Remote control
Power supply: 15.5+160 VA
Total of capacitors: 17,000 µF
Output stages: Symmetrical stage discrete
Output level: 2.5 VRMS
Output Impedance: 250k
Converter (D/A): 24 Bit /192 kHz
Digital Output : Coaxial
Signal/Noise: 105 dB
Distortion at 1kHz: (< 0,002 %)
Rising time: 5 µs
Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 4"
Weight: 18 Lbs
UNIT IS IN MINT CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING, MANUAL & REMOTE
CREDIT CARDS AND/OR PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED FROM U.S. RESIDENTS "ONLY" AND 3.5-4% FEE WILL BE ADDED ACCORDINGLY
Questions for the seller
No questions have been asked about this item.
You must sign in to ask a question.